Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Website Terms”) set out the terms and conditions on which Unique Ventures Limited offers access to the website found at www.veeve.com (the “Website”) and the services offered on the Website (the “Services”) to any person who accesses and uses the Website and/or Services (a “User”).
The Services include the provision of an account for the Website (“Account”), the provision of information about a particular house, flat or any other type of accommodation on the Website (a “Property”), and the option to make a “Booking” - a legally binding agreement for occupation of a Property with the person who has advertised that Property (“Host”).
By using the Website and Services, you agree to be bound by these Website Terms. If you do not accept these Website Terms, please do not continue with your use of the Website or Services.
- Who is Veeve?
- How do I register and Log in?
- What are the Do’s and Don’ts of using the website and services?
- What rights do I have in relation to the website?
- What about links to other websites?
- How do you keep my details private?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How do I close my account?
- Who is responsible if something goes wrong?
- What are the general terms that apply to these website terms?