Veeve manage hundreds of London homes available for short-term rental. This includes vetting and approving each property that joins our portfolio, marketing it across multiple platforms, liaising with guests before, during and after the stay, housekeeping services, and assisting with any repairs or general maintenance needed for the stay.
Veeve Greeters are usually the first and only face-to-face interaction that guests have with Veeve throughout their stay, so play a vital role in ensuring guests have a positive experience. Greeters are representatives for our business and the Veeve brand and we want our first impression to be a positive and lasting one.
- Arrival at the property 30 – 60 minutes before the guests arrive and familiarise yourself with the home (and the home manual provided).
- Doing last minute checks such as connecting to the WIFI and reporting any issues to the Guest Relations team.
- Welcoming the guests to the property.
- Showing them around all rooms of the property directing them to the locations of appliancesand how they work.
- Go through the checklist with them, carefully instructing on each point.
- Answering any questions, they may have about the home or local area.
- Reporting any feedback to the Guest Relations team in a timely manner.
What we offer:
- £25 per greet between 8am-7pm, £35 between 6am-8am and 7pm-9pm and £50 between 9pm and 6am.
- Total flexibility depending on your schedule. You are self-employed so you can tell us your availability on a weekly basis.
- Paid training with one of our Senior Greeters,
What we ask:
- Confidence speaking to a variety of people including HNWI
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Good time management
- Problem solver, able to think outside the box
- Quick learner – you will be joining during our busiest season and there will be a lot to takein
- Fluent English – and, if you are fluent in French, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Russian orArabic, that is a bonus!
Please include: Your full name, contact number, cover letter and CV.