Title: Field Operations Agent (Short Term Rentals)
Location: Greater London
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Hours: 9 hours shift between 8am – 7pm (Mon to Sun)
Contract: Zero Hours / Part Time / Fixed Term
Contract Length: 1st December 2022 – 15th January 2023
Salary: £12per hour plus travel allowance
You will be required to ensure that Veeve’s homes are guests and hosts ready. Your support will be invaluable to deliver an excellent experience to our guests staying over the Christmas period.
It is your responsibility to ensure our quality standards and operational excellence are met during the cleaning, the home preparation and the reporting process. The main aim of your role is to ensure the homes reflect their original listing in our website, are presented to the guests or hosts spotlessly clean, accurately staged, issues free and secured. The role requires detailed inventory checks.
You will have a hands-on approach with an eye for detail, willing to support colleagues to ensure the delivery of Veeve’s vision. You will have strong troubleshooting and problem solving attitude. You will have impeccable time keeping and must be trust worthy, a knowledge of letting and inventory checking could be a benefit as well as a knowledge of London. You will be a strong communicator both verbal and written with a good level of English. You are able to prioritise and take initiative.
- Home preparation including house staging, quality assurance audit, housekeeping quality control and evaluating property condition against listing
- Troubleshooting and resolving issue at the property
- Ensuring that properties are ready for guest or homeowner return
- Maintaining security of properties throughout preparation and return process
- Signing off the property status in line with Veeve standards
- Communicating effectively defects/exceptions to relevant departments & suppliers focusing on effective resolutions.
- Have previous experience in working both autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Experience of working in field based/hands-on and dynamic roles.
- Experience in undertaking and accomplishing time-sensitive tasks.
- Have experience in liaising or coordinating third parties (suppliers, contractors etc.).
- Experience in working with HNW individuals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Be solution-focused: able to bring a task to completion while achieving the company’s high standards and be able to go the extra mile if needed.
- Be proactive and resourceful: able to think fast and solve potential and present problems.
- Be thorough: able to identify problematic or improvement areas, as well as capturing details.
- Enjoy being on the move: able to carry out small DIY activities quickly, moving from one property to another.
- Be a skilled communicator: able to communicate clearly at all levels.
- Be willing to take responsibility: be aware of your role and willing to take responsibility for the home preparation process, from start to finish.
- Be Tech-savvy.
- Be willing and curious to learn and participate in building up new processes.
- General understanding of home appliances, security and housekeeping.
Please include: Your full name, contact number, cover letter and CV.