This agreement (“Rental Agreement”) sets out the terms and conditions on which a person (the “Guest” or “you”) can book accommodation through Unique Ventures Limited (a “Property”) with the person who owns that Property or is authorised to arrange rentals of the Property (the “Host”). By making a Booking you agree to be bound by this Rental Agreement.
Unique Ventures Limited (“Veeve” or “we”) acts as an agent on behalf of the Host in respect of any Bookings for a Property and this Rental Agreement is between you and the Host. As such, Veeve has no liability for any breaches of this Rental Agreement by the Host or the Guest. For details of the terms which apply between you and Veeve, please see the Website Terms here.
- What is a booking?
- What is the rental fee?
- What happens if I want to cancel my booking?
- What is the checkout policy?
- How does the security deposit work?
- What identification do I need to bring to the property?
- What are the Do’s and Don’ts of using the property?
- What happens if I damage the property?
- How do I make a complaint?
- Who is responsible if something goes wrong?
- What are the general terms that apply to this agreement?